We welcome you to audition for our many plays and musicals. The perfect role may be waiting for you.
To schedule an audition, email a request for an audition appointment to Nathan Halvorson at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name, email address and phone number
- If you are auditioning for plays & musicals OR plays only
- Note if you are under or over the age of 18
- YOU MUST PROVIDE: A headshot and resume at the audition and note your union status
- FOR PLAYS ONLY: Prepare 2 contrasting 1-minute monologues. These must be performed memorized and must be from a theatrical script
- FOR MUSICALS AND PLAYS: Prepare one 1-minute monologue and a musical theatre song selection of approximately 32 bars. If you are singing, you must provide music for the accompanist that we will provide. You are not allowed to sing a capella, nor sing to a recording. Your song and monologue must be memorized.
- FOR CHILDREN AUDITIONS: One Musical Theatre song selection of approximately 32 bars. You must provide music for the accompanist that we will provide. Children are not allowed to sing a capella, nor sing to a recording. Your song must be memorized.
We welcome people of all races, religions, countries of origin, genders, sexual orientations, and physical abilities to audition for our productions. We are committed to diversity in our storytelling and the artists who help to bring those stories to our stages.