Curtain Call members are at the heart of the FAC Theatre Company. Join fellow aficionados in support of award-winning live shows, original performances, and theatre camps for youth ages 5 to 18.
This season is different in many ways, and I hope this excites you.
While we continue to rebuild and recover from the impacts of the pandemic, we’ve embraced the challenges we face as an opportunity to innovate and expand our vision of what performing arts can and should be. We’re adjusting where we need to while remaining emphatic about our values and vision for the future. The stories we will share explore identity, belonging, and the power of community. Every piece of programming this season moves us towards realizing our dream for a performing arts experience that is truly of, by, and for all.
We look forward to welcoming back our Curtain Call members for a fresh, new experience. That said, what remains at the heart of Curtain Call is the spirit of community, our shared love for the arts, and a desire to engage together with a wide range of theatrical experiences. We are revitalizing this program towards an even greater sense of shared community and joy.
This is a season inspired by a spirit of abundance and adventure. We hope you will join us!
- Food. Drink. Connection. This year we are trying something new: curated ticketed dinners for every show that are open to the public for purchase. Curtain Call members will have the first opportunity to purchase a four-dinner theatre package with an early-bird deadline of September 15. The dinners will bring together like-minded art-interested folks to build community over a shared meal and to hear from dynamic artists in their fields whether it be theatre, museum, or arts education. More information on the “Taste of the Arts” dinner series is forthcoming.
- Individual or Family Membership. *New this year* Please enjoy a complimentary membership to further engage with other areas of the FAC. Discounts on Bemis classes and free admission to the galleries all year long.
- Behind the Scenes Opportunities. We will be inviting you to activities outside of opening nights: first read-throughs, music rehearsals, and design presentations throughout the season.
- Friends and Family. Enjoy a flex-pass four pass to be used for any shows during the season to share with friends and family. Contact the box office to redeem.
- Parking. Valet parking will return this season.
We are so grateful for your ongoing support of and your dedication to the Fine Art Center’s Theatre Company community and its future and look forward to getting to know you are more during this season’s journey.
Curtain Call options for 2022-23
|Curtain Call membership* for One||$500|
|Curtain Call membership* for Two||$1000|
|Opening Saturday Dinner Package for One||$260|
|Opening Saturday Dinner Package for Two||$520|
|Premium Season Subscription for One||$175|
|Premium Season Subscription for Two||$350|
*Curtain Call Memberships are entirely tax-deductible
†As always, half of your Curtain Call membership gift will go toward capital improvements in the FAC Theatre Company’s spaces.
Join or Renew
Contact our Development Department at (719) 477-4379 or email@example.com