Family Adventure Day
April 29 @ 10:00 am
11 a.m.–1 p.m. Free and open to the public (10–11 a.m. FAC members only)
Not a member? Join today for as little at $5 a month!
Spend the day being inspired by exploring all the exciting areas of the Fine Arts Center! Bemis School of Art instructors will lead creative, hands-on activities using a variety of art materials in the art studios, while the theater will have dance class, and theater games. Enjoy access to the current museum exhibitions. Our new partner, the Pikes Peak Children’s Museum will be joining us with their Mobile Museum which is a child lead interactive exhibit where kids can learn and build.
All ages and skill levels are welcome!
Schedule of events
Eiko Otake: I Invited Myself, vol. II
Lost then Found: Stories of the “Tilley Crucifix”
Bemis School of Art come and go hands-on activities
- Drawing Studio – Found Poetry with Linda Sagastume
- Painting Studio – Drawing Light & Shadow with Jantzen Peake
- Printmaking Studio – Tempera paints and wax paper on watercolor paper with Zandra Zieman-Foster
Pikes Peak Children’s Museum hands-on activity
Smith Family Gallery
- Tin Foil Art
- 10–10:30 a.m. Learn choreography from Elf the Musical
- 10:30–11 a.m. Theatre Games/ Dance Party
- 11–11:30 Learn choreography from Elf the Musical
- 11:30 a.m.–12 p.m. Theatre Games/ Dance Party
- 12–12:30 p.m. Learn choreography from Elf the Musical
- 12:30–1 p.m. Theatre Games/ Dance Party