Page to Stage Event
At Rico’s Cafe & Wine Bar at Poor Richard’s
A fun show is always in fashion! Grab your girls and join the cast of Love, Loss & What I Wore at Rico’s Cafe and Wine Bar for a kick-off party to the perfect Girls’ Night Out. Admission is free!
Nov 8, 6-8p
- Meet the Cast & Watch a Sneak-peak Performance
- Wine Tasting (for purchase)
- Complimentary Desert Trays
- Specialty Drinks
- Win Prizes and MORE!
- Tickets to the Theatre Performance
- Poor Richard’s Gift Card
- Terra Verde Coupon
- One-hour Massage from Nikki with Transcendence Sports Massage & Wellness
- One-hour Massage from Holly from 7 Dharmas Yoga
Join us for the perfect Girls’ Night Out
Love, Loss and What I Wore is back by popular demand! November 12-22 in the FAC Music Room. The 2014 show was sold-out and twice extended. Tickets are already going fast, so get yours today.