Please join us in our tribute to Georgia O’Keeffe. Contact us and see how your organization can play a part in this community-wide celebration of the Mother of Modernism, a woman whose paintings helped define the American Southwest.
Georgia O’Keeffe (1887-1986)
Black Patio Door, 1955
Oil on canvas, 40 1/8×30 in. Amon Carter Museum of American Art, Fort Worth, Texas. (O’Keeffe 1283)
© Copyright 2015 Amon Carter Museum of American Art
Opportunities for involvement:
- Lodging partners are creating special O’Keeffe-themed packages. We can provide you discounted (our base price) tickets to admission for a stay-and-play package.
- Bars and dining establishments can create O’Keeffe specials. In return, we’ll give your customers $5 off (with receipt).
- Retail establishments can be creative. Own a flower shop? Create an O’Keeffe Arrangement. Have a car wash? Add an O’Keeffe floral scent on the interior.
- Event organizers can find themes that tie in to O’Keeffe. (KCME is planning a Festival of the American West to tie in.)
Benefits of participating
- Partners featured in email communications
- Recognition on dedicated page on our website for community partnerships
- Integration into social media calendars
To help in this cross promotion, we can provide you with:
- Rack card
- Digital images and info about the exhibition
- Package of social media posts, e-newsletter features for easy copy/paste