An inspired group of arts and culture champions, the FAC’s Director’s Circle members are uniquely invested in the future of the FAC and its value to the entire community.
Director’s Circle members provide exceptional support to the FAC and enjoy exceptional benefits depending on the chosen level of membership. These special benefits are in addition to the full menu of standard membership benefits.
Director’s Circle Benefits
|Alice Bemis Taylor||$10,000||Invitations to all VIP events and specialty DC programming, theatre subscriptions for 2, ten (10) complimentary museum passes, a complimentary Bemis School of Art class, one (1) honorary Curtain Call Society membership. (Benefit Value = $640)|
|Dusty Loo||$5,000||Invitations to all VIP events and specialty DC programming, six (6) theatre tickets, ten (10) complimentary museum passes, a complimentary Bemis School of Art class. (Benefit Value = $520)|
|Julie Penrose||$2,500||Invitations to all VIP events and DC specialty programming, four (4) theatre tickets, ten (10) complimentary museum passes. (Benefit Value = $280)|
|Fred Bartlett||$1,000||Invitations to all VIP events and DC specialty programming, two (2) theatre tickets, ten (10) complimentary museum passes. (Benefit Value = $190)|
All Director’s Circle members receive these general membership benefits:
- Free admission to all museum exhibitions (includes specially ticketed exhibitions)
- Invitations to members-only exhibition previews, special events, monthly tours, lectures, and MORE
- Discounts on theatre tickets and other ticketed public programs and events
- Discounts and priority registration for Bemis School of Art Classes
- Discounts on select, specially ticketed program through the CC Office of Performing Arts
- Discounts and/or free admission at approximately 65 college museums through the College and University Art Museums Reciprocal Program
- Western Reciprocal membership, Museum Alliance Reciprocal membership, and North American Reciprocal membership to over 1,000 museums nationwide
- 25% Discount on FAC gift memberships
- Complimentary copy of one museum exhibition catalog of your choice per year (FAC-produced, soft-cover), and discounts on hard-bound catalogs or specialty publications while supplies last
Per IRS regulations, a charitable contribution is a donation of a gift voluntarily made to, or for the use of, a qualified organization. The Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center at Colorado College (Feb. ID No. 84-0402510) is a qualified organization under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The amount of the charitable deduction is limited to the excess of the amount of the donation over the fair market value of any benefit received.
Director’s Circle Membership through the Enterprise Zone
Director’s Circle memberships are eligible for the El Paso County Enterprise Zone Tax Credit on your Colorado state income taxes, less any non-tax-deductible amount for tangible benefits. Please find details on giving through the Enterprise Zone here.
If you have questions about Director’s Circle membership or the Enterprise Zone, please contact our Development Department at (719) 477-4379 or email@example.com
Curtain Call members are at the heart of the FAC Theatre Company. Join fellow aficionados in support of award-winning live shows, original performances, and theatre camps for youth ages 5 to 18.Curtain Call Membership
Enjoy the perks of membership alongside transformational multidisciplinary arts experiences and help bring that opportunity to others. Be a catalyst for the arts in our community and beyond.Standard Membership