curtain call society
When you join the Curtain Call Society, you not only get special access benefits, you’re helping the Fine Arts Center hire professional actors, designers, and other theatre professionals AND supporting our summer youth programs which provides students ages 5-18 a professional theatrical training experience at an affordable price.
Without the generous support of our Curtain Call Society members, we simply could not maintain a vital Performing Arts program at the Fine Arts Center.
The generosity of our Curtain Call Society members last year allowed us to engage nationally-based artists to complement our fabulous local talent, subsidized over 3,000 tickets for school children, and helped to recruit extremely talented designers and other artisans from around the country to work with us.
Your support allows us to engage nationally-based artists to complement our fabulous local talent, continue offering exemplary education programs for students of all ages.
We invite you to join our wonderful group of Curtain Call Society members, signifying your commitment to enjoy another fabulous year (our 32nd!) of extraordinary theatre and other performing arts events for Colorado Springs for the 2019-2020 season.
What you receive in return is priceless. Benefits of Curtain Call Society include:
- Preferred seating to all five mainstage performances. (You have until July 1 to ensure you keep the same seats you enjoyed this season, if you desire. After July 1, your seats will be released to other ticket subscribers.)
- A flex four-pass (4 additional complimentary tickets), so you can introduce your friends to a night at the theatre who may not be aware of our work. Call or email the Box Office after July 1 to redeem: (719) 634-5583 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Five opening night dinners with complimentary cocktails*
- Two opening night post-show reception/cast parties — champagne toast and dessert
- Valet parking on opening nights
- Invitations to select first rehearsals of our productions
- One of a kind Behind-The-Scenes tours
- Two complimentary tickets to each Family and Studio Series and Youth Rep productions. Call or email the Box Office after July 1 to redeem.
- Recognition in theatre programs and the FAC lobby throughout the season
- FREE ticket(s) to Carrie the Musical: A Staged Concert and Men on Boats (per subscription – please call or email the Box Office to redeem)
*If Curtain Call membership includes dinner package.
|A||$2,020 Household (two adults) with Dinner||Curtain Call Membership=$1000, Premium Ticket Subscription=$390, Dinner Package=$630|
|B||$1390 Household without Dinner||Curtain Call Membership=$1000, Premium Ticket Subscription=$390|
|C||$1010 Single with Dinner||Curtain Call Membership: $500, Premium Ticket Subscription: $195, Dinner Package: $315|
|D||$695 Single without Dinner||Curtain Call Membership: $500, Premium Ticket Subscription: $195|
Join or Renew Now!
Call Jean Truty at (719) 477-4379 or email email@example.com
Productions & Dinners
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Curtain Call Opening Night Dinner: Friday, Sept. 27, 2019
Winner of the 2015 Tony Award for Best Play! A Thrilling, heartwarming, and uplifting adventure story for every one of us.
The Sound of Music
Curtain Call Opening Night Dinner: Dec. 13, 2019
The final collaboration between Rodgers & Hammerstein has endured as one of the world’s most beloved musicals.
The Bridges of Madison County
Curtain Call Opening Night Dinner: Feb. 14, 2020
This sweeping musical romance about the roads we travel, the doors we open, and the bridges we dare to cross will leave you breathless.
Curtain Call Opening Night Dinner: April 3, 2020
A celestial and true story of discovery about Henrietta Leavitt and the real women “computers” working at the dawn of modern astronomy.
In the Heights
Curtain Call Opening Night Dinner: May 29, 2020
From the creator and star of Hamilton comes Lin-Manuel Miranda’s first Tony Award-winning musical, a love-letter to the community in upper Manhattan where he still lives.